Magnesium is one of the essential vitamins, obtained only through diet, that is critical for pet health. Unfortunately most pet diets provide insufficient levels of these essentials, including magnesium. The best way to identify and resolve low magnesium levels is to Test & Treat.
Magnesium Lotion For Pets by Magnum Solace is formulated specifically for use in small animals. All natural lotion easily spreads on unbroken skin for trans-dermal absorption - the safest way to correct magnesium deficiencies. Higher concentration with small dispensing volume makes daily supplementation simple for cats and dogs
- 30 mL per bottle (1.0 fl.oz)
- 50 mg Magnesium per 1mL
- 0.23mL pump (11.5mg/pump)
Main: Magnesium Chloride
Other: Purified Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying wax NF, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Xantham Gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
Directions for Use:
It's recommended patients are tested prior to supplementing with Magnesium Lotion. VDI Lab provides patient specific dosing guidelines, integrated into their Magnesium Lab Report. Using the recommended dose, pump required amount of lotion onto the tips of fingers and rub into unbroken skin of the cat or dog: either underbelly or pinna of the ear. Allow lotion to absorb for 15-20 minutes.
- Magnesium Lotion For Pets is designed as a daily topical lotion.
- It's safe for the pet to lick the lotion, however if you don't want them licking, after allowing absorption, wipe off excess with a cloth.
- Product is human safe and can rubbed into own skin. Do not use Magnesium Lotion For Pets for treating human magnesium deficiencies without consulting a doctor or manufacturer.
MagnumSolace, based in Houston Texas, specializes in Magnesium Products made in the USA. Visit their website to see their full line of "Made-For-Humans" magnesium products.