Policies and Disclaimers
- VDI Tests purchased through this site require a blood draw for serum. Blood draws should be performed by trained individuals to limit the risk of harm. It's recommended to have your veterinarian's office perform and submit the blood draw on your behalf.
- Dried Serum Test Kits require SERUM samples. Failure to follow directions may result in rejected tests or inaccurate results. VDI is not liable for errors due to improper processing and handling, however we will attempt to rectify any situations as they arise.
- Any VDI Test is not itself a definitive diagnostic test and the results, as with any individual assay result, should be viewed in conjunction with other diagnostic information.
- VDI is not a veterinarian facility, and will not discuss any topic not immediately related to the results of the test.
- A test kit ordered through VDI Direct is a pre-paid test, good for one patient. This includes all test(s) ordered, the kit to submit samples, and shipping where provided.
- 30 day refund of unopened test kits. Test Kits that have been opened, removed from their packaging, will not be refunded.
- Damaged kits are subject to full refund or replacement at the discretion of VDI Laboratory.
- Test Kits are transferable to any party once they have been purchased.