Rx Vitamins for Pets
Rx Colostrum is whole, bovine, first milking colostrum containing over 100 bioactive components of which immunoglobulins, cytokines and leukocytes are predominant. Rx Colostrum modulates the gastrointestinal and immune systems therefore helping to mitigate allergy symptoms. Companion animals benefit both prophylactically and therapeutically while enjoying the tasty, efficient powder delivery format.
• Northern USA dairies sourced
• Whole, intact, bovine colostrum – nothing removed
• First milking therefore highest concentration of bioactives
• Raw material processing developed by practicing veterinarian beginning in 1979 and continually refined
• Pasteurized carefully to ensure safety while maintaining prophylactic and therapeutic efficacy
• Produced in state-of-the-art facility according to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HAACP) guidelines
Please be sure to discuss with your veterinarian on which products are appropriate for your pet to ensure they are receiving the proper dosing. Some products, like Vitamin D, have two formulations with different concentrations, which will impact how much should be given daily. It's important to order the correct product, and to supplement according to the instructions provided by the lab report in consultation with your vet. If dosing is not provided by the lab report, then follow the instructions provided by the product manufacturer in consultation with your vet.